CCP Global is a proven leader in SAP Ariba consulting services. Since 1998, our team has delivered high quality SAP Ariba implementations, integration, training, rollout, and support to industry-leading clients. Our Subject Matter Experts average over 10 years of SAP Ariba experience and have successfully served more than 250 clients ranging from mid-sized firms to the largest Fortune 500s. Visit our booth at SAP Ariba Live 2019 to discuss how we can optimize your SAP Ariba solution.
Our Ariba Consulting practice spans the following services:
Ariba Enterprise Consulting/ Implementation/ Training
We can guide you through all phases of any project, large or small. We’ll ensure that all products are deployed in the most efficient and effective manner. CCP Global provides Ariba Training Services to ensure the success of your Ariba implementation. This includes “train the trainer”, as well as training for your business users, project teams, and support staff. Our trainers are highly proficient in all versions of the Ariba suite of products and bring real world implementation experience.
Upgrades/ Enhancements/ Integration
Our skilled consultants will help you deploy Ariba system upgrades or enhancements with minimum disruption to your operation. Integration is a critical step to a successful implementation. We’ll ensure all Ariba modules work together with your other enterprise systems in order to create a seamless solution.
Our expertise in Ariba’s Cloud Integration Gateway (CIG) allows for rapid deployment and establishes a single point of access for all SAP Ariba solutions.
Coordination of supplier on-boarding activities including, but not limited to:
- Key supplier information gathering (i.e. contacts, capacity, constraints, distribution network, etc.)
- Catalog management
- cXML & Purchase Order integration
- PDF Invoicing
- Punchout set-up; Invoicing options
- Supplier Network set-up, etc.
- Light Account Enablement
Maintenance/Staff Augmentation/Long-term Support
We can relieve your staff of many of the routine, but very necessary, functions required to keep your Ariba systems running smoothly. When you’re shorthanded, we can serve as a highly skilled extension of your permanent staff, including providing extensive support before, during and after any Ariba project.
eProcurement deployments deeply impact an organization’s day to day business processes. This change often has a global reach and affects employees at the corporate level and at the site/local level. The success of a deployment is often limited by its lack of internal communication, lack of internal buy in and lack of executive sponsorship. CCP Global has a deep understanding of challenges and barriers that corporations face when implementing an eProcurement platform. To help customers manage change, we use three distinct phases. First, we plan how changes will affect your organization and set project goals. We then execute the plans and deploy the eProcurement platform. Finally we help lead the adoption phase to ensure internal buy in is accomplished within all areas of your organization.Plan:
- Develop Program Vision and Business Case
- This not only gives your deployment a direction and a vision to work towards but more importantly gives your organization a reason to change
- Set Goals and Success Measures
- This will allow your organization to track progress and gives a clear definition of what success looks like
- Understand Barriers to Change
- People, not systems or technology, are the biggest barrier to change. Change happens at the individual level. Understanding the reasons and motivations behind the resistance is key to project success
- Governance and Success Measurement
- Status meetings with tactical resources and steering committee meetings with executive sponsorship ensure that progress is frequently being measured and escalations are being resolved
- Cross Functional Collaboration
- Successful collaboration can increase success by breaking down silos, providing alternative views of problems and potential solutions by reducing overlapping/competing objectives that often require rework
- Internal Buy In
- Organizations that have strong internal communication, provide comprehensive user training, incentivize users and celebrate milestones have the more long term success